Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Before i pass away...




Before I pass away,
Into the night of silence,
Before I go astray,
And loose my minds balance,

I want to tell the world,
That I too was alive,
My life may be curled,
I may have been a bit naïve,

But it was not all,
There was more to my demise,
It was someone else’s call,
That shortened my rise,

But I don’t want to put blames,
I just want to tell I wasn’t always dead,
As I may go down in flames,
but my blood too was once red,

You may have put a blindfold over your eyes,
And not seen what I had done,
Filled my world with pity lies,
I had just nowhere to run,

But I never wanted to,
I faced it all through,
Coz’ deep inside I loved you,
As purely as I ever knew,

And thus, before I pass away,
Into the night of silence,
All that I have to say,
Is that, you disturbed my life’s cadence…


LOVE ONE LOVE ALL

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Khuda ne kaha dosti na kar

dost me tera zehan bhi kho jayega

maine kaha ai khuda ,

Zameen par aakar mere dost se mil

Tu bhi us par fannah ho jayega............!
( hope u'll like it...:) )