Saturday, April 11, 2009

I want to get back


I want to get back,
To the person I was,
I do want to get back,
To each of my lost cause,

I just want to smile,
As pristinely as I did,
So that things no more pile,
And break off the lid,

Well on second thoughts I don’t want a lid,
To bound me anymore,
No desire should anymore be hid,
No dream should turn sour,

I want to cherish the beauty,
Of each little moment,
Not to go running behind any booty,
And give up what time lent,

I want to see the joy,
That I saw when I looked at the sky,
Not thinking of some ploy,
Or just asking everyone why?

Why was it I to suffer?
Why was it I to blame?
Why was it I to flounder?
Why was it I who was lame?

I no more want to write about the pain,
I seem to know what all I don’t want to do,
I don’t want to hide my tears in the rain,
But about my future I seem to have no clue,

I want to set out,
Jump off that building,
To efface all doubt,
It’s not about self-killing,

It’s about enduring each day,
Each minute is a gift,
It’s like a child’s play,
Where everything moves swift,

The innocence hides all dismay,
The simplicity makes them giggle,
Chances are you’ll forget any fray,
And there’s always someone to mingle,

So here I end this story,
As its better to act than plan,
As in there’s no hurry,
But I would do everything with élan…

LOVE ONE LOVE ALL

Mohit Chopra

11th April 2009

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOMEE............
JST LOVD IT
:)

Anonymous said...

wo asma kitne kush nashib hain
jo dur rahkar bhi barste hain
ur hum kitne badnassib hai jo
pass rhakar bhi milne ko tarst hai.

Mohit said...

yaar naam likh diya karo na... anonymous se main sochta rehta hun kaun hai... kaun hai ye anonymous ji???

Anonymous said...

guess, shweetu !!!!:D
u r really VERY talented!!!

Unknown said...

mohit u r realy grt...
n i thnk thr is realy smthn in u..
n i wish i cud make my frndshp to such a level dat i can b a part of it..hope frm ur side too..

a grt poet, writtr,.....frnd banoge tabhi keh sakti hun ki u a grrrrrrrt frnd..lets c..

will wait for ur reply dear..:)

VIDHI.

Anonymous said...

again.. beautifull

Anonymous said...

even i want to get back to wt i was.... i want to feel the same chirpiness... the same smile on the face... want to see life more beautifully painted with different bright colors.. bt i cant get back to wt i was.. bcoz i hv come too far...
let me knw mohit if u get a solution to this...

tc n smile...!!!!!