Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random thoughts of an idle mind...

I cry out loud,
Each day and night,
M crazy without a doubt,
My minds in a fight,

I rock n roll,
Each morning I get up,
I rise and fall,
Still my heartbeats drop,

I laze around,
And the dates change,
Thoughts do hound,
They are just out of my range,

I save my pain,
For times unknown,
Joy goes in vain,
Memoirs to mourn,

How much it aches,
Throughout my soul,
As my hurt wakes,
To a big dark mole,

They call me names,
Hide my existence,
Abuses and shames,
Bounded by a fence,

They want to teach,
How they wanted to be,
Just to preach,
And for the world to see,

They say it’s relevant,
For my growth,
It sounds important,
A stain on the cloth,

That I wear,
When they are with me,
Time to spare,
But they take away my glee,

Just follow orders,
Just be a dummy,
And that’s what bothers,
Hang around like a sissy,

Oh dear, I am lost,
Yes I am indeed,
Befriending a ghost,
Feeding my greed,

I have never been here before,
Never had a chance to dance,
I want to be wild to the core,
Not just give it a sideward glance,

No more want to be perfect,
Just to be loved,
It’s ok being circumspect,
Till I am loved,

I want to sing,
To the tune that plays,
Just do my thing,
Whatever my mind says,

There was such a time,
When I was funny,
But it has been a change of clime,
My days are no more sunny,

No reason to worry,
Just want to get over it,
Oh yeah, I am in a hurry,
And my eyes are lit,

Coz’ I see what is beyond,
Beyond the idiosyncrasies of me,
Of myself m fond,
And that does bring some glee,

So put on your ear plugs,
Coz m gonna shout,
Get lost you thugs,
Coz from now on I’ll be loud…


Love One Love All
Mohit Chopra
24 January 2010

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Be as loud as you want to be... no body is gonna stop you.. just do wtever u want to....!!! n whatever makes you happy...!!!! keep smiling..!!!

Mohit said...

we restrict our own selves.. nywys u 2 keep smiling!!