Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am Lost...

I am lost,
Or at least I feel I am,
As I look back at the glories,
Yeah, I did have my bit of shame,

But I cherish it all,
As it was all part of growing,
But growing up to what?
Coz’ I certainly don’t like what I am,

Gone are the days,
When there’ll be friends to take your tantrums,
Share your dismays,
Call you in the middle of the night just to say hi,

And then go on and talk for hours,
About nothing but everything,
Ask you how you feel and how you don’t,
Give you hell lot of without even asking,

Make you feel good,
Even when you are at fault,
Go that extra mile,
And do those stupid things,

I have all the reasons to feel good,
Still none come to my mind,
I don’t know what spoils my mood,
Maybe I am not all that kind,

Not to my own self at least,
As I still feel lost,
Looking for someone to hold through,
Not for a while though,

I don’t wish for calm waters,
Just someone to help me steady my boat,
Someone who might make me talk,
Someone whom I can take aboard,

I wonder if they forgot me,
Once who held me so dear,
Out of sight, out of mind maybe,
Just too far a cry to hear,

I indeed am lost,
Maybe I don’t even know what I am looking for,
Or is it better to just be lost,
At least you won’t know who just don’t look towards you…

Love One Love All
Love me for a change !
Mohit Chopra
22nd June 2011
10:50 to 10:59 pm

2 comments:

iShA said...

Love it !!
So true nt jst for u bt fr every soul alive.
No matter how mch we deny bt dere is always a vaccuum in life :))

Mohit said...

Thanks dear... wrote wat i felt... felt better doing that :)