Friday, June 10, 2011

Nothing I won't do...

I type these letters,
I deleted many before these,
Just as time weathers,
Why not it takes away memories,

I dance to my own tune,
Write my own lyrics in the air,
I just stare at the moon,
Even when the sky ain’t clear,

Beats pound in my brain,
A background score of sorts,
Just like life’s moving in a fast lane,
In the picture all light distorts,

There is no secret,
Still not all is known,
There is nothing to fret,
Still plenty to mourn,

There is nothing I can’t do,
Still there is nothing that can be done,
It’s like there is nothing I knew,
Still there is nothing that seem to be known,

There is no path I won’t take,
Yet there is no way to go on,
There is nothing but me at stake,
Asking life to just come on,

Free me of my own shackles,
Let me take the leap,
Let me see what actually matters,
Let me search down and deep,

Let me tread an unknown road,
Let me do the unusual,
Let me be the ugly toad,
Let me be a bit frugal,

With letting go of what I desire,
With not knowing what to do,
With being a reason for ire,
With being able to be true…

Love One Love All
Mohit Chopra
9th June 2011

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lines.......

Mohit said...

Thanks :)

iShA said...

M speechless !!
B'ful words sewn by ur skill :))

Mohit said...

Thanks Isha for the encouraging words :)