Sunday, June 27, 2010

If words could express what I feel...

I now reap,
I now weep,
Coz I was weak,
Sanity I seek,

Coz life’s blatant,
My ways are different,
My heart’s latent,
And my soul’s hesitant,

To take a leap,
A promise to keep,
Pain did seep,
Overshadowing joys heap,

I look, I hide,
No rule to abide,
Left everything aside,
A gap too wide,

It hurts a lot,
Like a dark spot,
A never ending drought,
All battles I fought,

I don’t repent,
Coz this is what life lent,
And I won’t relent,
If this is what it meant,

I will share,
I will hear,
I will care,
Yes I will dare,

To live as I said I would,
To the best I ever could,
I know I really should,
And I truly would,

Coz you are too much to me,
You are all I see,
You are all the joy and glee,
You are what it could ever be,

So join me and never let go,
Listen to me, as I will tell you so,
You are the sweetest I will ever know,
And one day life would show,

That life’s more than what we have had,
And there is no reason to be sad,
I know you, that’s enough a reason to be glad,
Without you, I think I’ll go mad,

Just hold my hand and we’ll walk it through,
With time, our love grew,
Let’s not let it disappear as the morning dew,
You are the life, I ever knew…

Love One Love All
Mohit Chopra
27th June 2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good poem. why dnt you write a book.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome poem really liked the part that ended in I will dare.