Thursday, June 10, 2010

You just don’t love me enough to love me enough…!


I know it now,
More than I ever did,
I don’t know how,
But so far it was hid,

You never loved me enough,
To feel it inside,
To love me enough,
Just left my love aside,

I am no more in the dark,
As I see everything I didn’t,
I see we miss the spark,
Somehow earlier I couldn’t,

I’ll tell you how I know it,
I’ll tell you what makes it evident,
I will tell you every bit,
Coz now I have the opportunity that time has lent,

You don’t ever look back,
When I drop you home,
You just keep walking on the track,
And my heart looks like an empty dome,

You don’t hang up the your call,
When I am calling you up,
That moment makes me feel so small,
But I keep trying, never give up,

You don’t try to meet up,
Find an excuse just to catch my glimpse,
Come over every hiccup,
But all my hopes did mince,

You don’t get up,
Just to have dance with me,
You don’t give up,
Any argument you have with me,

You don’t hold my hand,
When we go for a movie,
I don’t know if you pretend,
When things get a bit groovy,

But I always see you sliding away,
Wandering farther from me,
And at that moment life seems astray,
And loses all glee,

You don’t think of us together in times ahead,
You don’t really think that way,
And these thoughts haunt me as I hit the bed,
And with dismay I end my day,

Maybe I am not the one for you,
Maybe you think of someone else,
But life doesn’t give me that cue,
And doesn’t ring any bells,

But now I know, as I never did,
Though the revelation has been tough,
But I have finally taken off the lid,
You just don’t love me enough to love me enough…

Love One Love All
Mohit Chopra
10th June 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to say.....

beautifully written......

wish u Happiness........!!

Smile n Keep Smiling....!!!!

Anonymous said...

Most powerful poam