Monday, June 21, 2010

The intricacies of my imagination...


The intricacies of my imagination,
Do turn out to be inane,
But so will each creation,
Anything can look mundane,

Not everything will make sense,
Not everything is meant to,
That’s just the pretense,
All you ever knew,

But now the time is ripe,
To let go of the presumptions,
There would always be people to snipe,
Coz’ this is how life functions,

So I fly high,
And go as deep as I can,
I seldom shy,
And do all that I can,

Coz’ life is short,
We have to make it grand,
There is always a lot,
Be creative like the sand,

Or the air that blows it around,
And chooses what it may be,
Opportunities are always abound,
It’s for your eyes to see,

I love when everything goes haywire,
Coz that’s when my imagination goes places,
Everything hangs by the wire,
As we go through life’s mazes,

It’s that high, for which I crave,
It spices up my life a bit,
It may not need to be grave,
But it makes my eyes lit,

Not everything I imagine is beautiful,
It’s not supposed to be that way,
But it’s always something to mull,
And that’s my life’s hay,

I imagine a world of my own,
I imagine coz I let myself to,
Over the years my imagination has grown,
It’s something I love to do,

And so I love the intricacies of my imagination,
No matter how lonely they are,
I am just proud of my creation,
I imagine, that will propel me far…

Love One Love All
Mohit Chopra
21st June 2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still couldnt get the meanings of some words.... bt as always its nice...

i am sorry.....!!!!

tk cr n smile....n
plz keep smiling.......!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good One Chopra.......It was really very gud...... :-) One suggestion please make it a bit short sometimes it repeats its sense.....but really amazing work.

Mohit said...

Thanks bro :)